Our August 15th deadline for an Intent to Submit email is approaching for our 2018 Special Section. The topic is Implementation and Quality Improvement: Applying and Advancing Best Practices in Opioid Use Disorder Treatment. We’ve received a number of intent emails thus far and look forward to reviewing yours!
Topics of interest include:
- Quality improvement in Opioid Overdose Education and Naloxone Distribution (OEND) programs, including linkage with OUD treatment
- Innovations in clinical trial, epidemiology, health services, and translational addiction research
- Implementation science research
- Addiction program quality improvement
- Addiction policy and education initiatives
- Interdisciplinary research conducted by health professionals who are traditionally underrepresented in addiction research (e.g., pharmacists)
For full details, please view our Call for Papers:
As always, we welcome any questions – please email the Editor-in-Chief at email@example.com.